The Overlook Lodge
Savor a cup of coffee or sip a delicious Finger Lakes wine on our large 50’ x 12’ covered porch overlooking Cayuga Lake. Dining and seating areas, as well as a propane BBQ and firepit. This is a great site for families together and still have plenty of private space. 1000 sq. feet of interior space, plus a huge porch directly overlooking the lake.
- Winter season $300/night, $180/day/week – $1260/week
- Summer season $450/night, $270/day/week – $1890/week
Lodge includes 3 bedrooms (1 master bedroom with king bed and television, 1 double, 1 set of bunk beds) and a pullout couch. Full bathroom with walk-in shower. Sleeps 8.
Large, open plan living area includes a full kitchen and dining area, and flat screen TV.
- Additional amenities/information
- One electric boat hoist included with rental
- Additional boat docks available for $200/week
- 1 reserved parking space. (More available by request and availability.)
- Eco friendly – 100% cotton sheets, pillow cases and towels
- Guest laundry facilities, as well as complementary board games and book collection provided.
- Pets welcome – $50/pet per stay
Check in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check out is 11:00 a.m.
3 night minimum stay between 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day; 2 night minimum the rest of the year.
There are discounted rates for a booking of 7 days or more.
We require 50% payment at booking.
The balance is due 14 days in advance of your arrival.
In addition to the final 50%, we require a security deposit of $200. The deposit will be refunded within 7 business days, provided everything is in good condition.
Cancellation can be up to 14 days before your stay. (Please see our policies for full details.)
Provided - Towels, linens, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and toilet paper. Satellite TV, air-conditioner, heat. Covered Front porch with picnic table and sitting area, BBQ/Fire pit
Bring - Firewood (in NYS firewood must be purchased within 40 miles of your stay)