We have 2 Yurts built in the Mongolian architectural style – The Snowy Egret and The Ruddy Duck. Great for families, you will particularly love our spacious, well-lit yurts with domed ceilings. They’re made of thick vinyl and are insulated for multi season use. Glamping at its finest!
Each has 2 bedrooms (double beds) and fold-down futons in the living area, as well as a kitchenette and a full bathroom with walk-in shower. they sleep 5.
A bit more “up in the woods” with outdoor seating areas surrounded by nature including picnic tables and fire/BBQ pits. 2 reserved parking spaces. (More available by request and availability.)
- Winter season $175/night, $105/day/week – $735
- Summer season $275/night, $165/day/week – $1155
- 2 bedrooms, each with a double bed.
- Kitchenette with small fridge/freezer, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower
- Living room with fold down futon and flat screen TV
- Air-conditioning and electric heat.
- Eco-friendly – 100% cotton bedding and towels
- Covered porch and private seating area with picnic table and BBQ/fire pit.
- Boat dock with electric hoist available – $200/week
- Pets welcome – $50/pet per stay