Families in particular love our spacious, well-lit yurts with domed ceilings. They’re made of thick vinyl and are insulated for 3-season use. Each has 2 bedrooms (double beds) and fold-down futons in the living area, as well as a kitchenette and a full bathroom with walk-in shower. Sleep 5. Outdoor seating areas surrounded by nature include picnic tables and fire/BBQ pits. Come enjoy these Mongolian architectural gems! 2 reserved parking spaces. (More available by request and availability.)
- 2 bedrooms, each with a double bed.
- Kitchenette with small fridge/freezer, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower
- Living room with fold down futon and flat screen TV
- Air-conditioning and electric heat.
- Eco-friendly – 100% cotton bedding and towels
- Covered porch and private seating area with picnic table and BBQ/fire pit.
- Boat dock with electric hoist available – $200/week
- Pets welcome – $50/pet per stay
Check in time is 5:00 p.m.
Check out is 10:00 a.m.
3 night minimum stay between 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day; 2 night minimum the rest of the year.
There are discounted rates for a booking of 7 days or more.
- Winter season $175/night, $108/day/week – $750
- Summer season $225/night, $158/day/week – $1100
We require 50% payment at booking.
The balance is due 14 days in advance of your arrival.
In addition to the final 50%, we require a security deposit of $200. The deposit will be refunded within 7 business days, provided everything is in good condition.
Cancellation can be up to 14 days before your stay. (Please see our policies for full details.)
Provided – Towels, linens, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and toilet paper. Satellite TV, air-conditioner, heat. Covered Front porch with picnic table and sitting area, propane BBQ, and fire pit
Bring – Firewood, life jackets (in NYS firewood must be purchased within 40 miles of your stay) – We provide free firewood when available
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: 400ft cove frontage, Air Conditioning, ECO-Friendly, Fishing deck, Secluded private road, Swimming beach
- View: Cayuga Lake View
- Size: 450ft²
- Categories: Yurt
Prices start at: $175 per night (+taxes and fees)