After a day of swimming, fishing, or reading on the patio, gather around the fire
put directly on the beach. Afterwards, let the waves lull you to sleep as you
relax in your spacious, new king-sized bed. Located directly on our private beach, the Spotted Sandpiper Lake Cottage was renovated Spring 2019 to be an exceptional Finger Lakes destination. The unit has 1 bedroom, 1 bath, and can sleep an additional 2 in the living room on a fold-out couch. Heating, a/c, live television, and DVD player provided. DirecTV and wifi provided. Full kitchen with oven, stove, refrigerator, coffee maker and toaster. Full bathroom with walk-in shower. Fire pit, picnic table, propane BBQ and additional seating provided.
Please note that parking for this unit is at the top of the boat ramp. Guests must
walk down the boat ramp or take a staircase (approximately 50 steps) from the
main parking level. Guests with 4-wheel or all-wheel drive may drive down to
the beach to drop off their luggage
Contact us for availability.
Your Title Goes Here
Check in time is 5:00 p.m. Check out is 10:00 a.m.
- 3 night minimum stay between 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day; 2 night minimum the rest of the year.
- There are discounted rates for a booking of 7 days or more.
- We require 50% payment at booking. The balance is due 14 days in advance of your arrival.
- In addition to the final 50%, we require a security deposit of $200. The deposit will be refunded within 7 business days, provided everything is in good condition.
- Cancellation can be up to 14 days before your stay. (Please see our policies for full details.)
- Provided: Towels, linens, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and toilet paper. Satellite TV, air-conditioner, heat. Covered Front porch with picnic table and sitting area, propane BBQ, Fire pit
- Firewood, (in NYS firewood must be purchased within 40 miles of your stay). We provide free firewood when available.
- Life jackets