(Rented in combination with the Lake House and Bunk House during summer season and holiday weekends)
After a day of swimming, fishing, or reading on the patio, gather around the fire put directly on the beach. Afterwards, let the waves lull you to sleep as you relax in your spacious, new king-sized bed.
Located directly on our private beach, the Spotted Sandpiper Lake Cottage was added in 2019. The unit has 1 bedroom, 1 bath, and can sleep an additional 2 in the living room on a fold-out couch.
Full kitchen with oven, stove, refrigerator, coffee maker and toaster. Full bathroom with walk-in shower. Fire pit, picnic table, propane BBQ and additional seating provided.
Please note that parking for this unit is at the top of the boat ramp. Guests must walk down the boat ramp or take a staircase (approximately 50 steps) from the main parking level. Guests with 4-wheel or all-wheel drive may drive down to the beach to drop off their luggage.
Contact us for availability.
- We are located at the end of a ½ mile private road that is safe for all types of vehicles during most of the year. In snowy/icy conditions, 4-wheel or all-wheel vehicles is strongly encouraged.
- Everyone staying at the property can enjoy our private beach. Electric and manual boat slips are available for rent and guests are welcome to bring small watercraft (kayaks, canoes) free of charge.
- We love parties, but gatherings of guests not staying on the property need to be approved prior to arrival so we can insure sufficient parking and bathroom facilities. Additional fees may apply.
- We are a pet-friendly property! Pets are $50/pet/stay. Rabies/distemper paperwork required for dogs.
- We clean almost exclusively with eco-friendly products. Due to COVID, we’re also fully sanitizing with an ammonia-based product. (Please contact us for our COVID policies.)
- We have 2 fiber drops on the property. Internet service will always be fastest under the covered porches of each of the units.
- We provide all of the linens and bath towels you need for your stay, as well as basic paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissue) and basic soaps (hand and dish).
- All of our units have A/C, heating, and cable TV.
- Cell service varies on the property. In 2020, Verizon’s service was excellent, AT&T’s was ok, and TMobile customers had to enable wifi calling.
- We are located in the woods and on the shore of Cayuga Lake. Six and eight-legged critters love these places as much as us and are a fact of life in rural Upstate NY. If the bugs are “bugging” you, we’re always happy to help.
Check in time is 5:00 p.m. Check out is 10:00 a.m.
- 3 night minimum stay between 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day; 2 night minimum the rest of the year.
- There are discounted rates for a booking of 7 days or more.
- We require 50% payment at booking. The balance is due 14 days in advance of your arrival.
- In addition to the final 50%, we require a security deposit of $200. The deposit will be refunded within 7 business days, provided everything is in good condition.
- Cancellation can be up to 14 days before your stay. (Please see our policies for full details.)
- Provided: Towels, linens, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and toilet paper. Satellite TV, air-conditioner, heat. Covered Front porch with picnic table and sitting area, propane BBQ, Fire pit
- Firewood, (in NYS firewood must be purchased within 40 miles of your stay). We provide free firewood when available.
- Life jackets