Cabin 1- The Cardinal – Renovated Winter 2018/2019
Perched overlooking Cayuga Lake, Cabin 1 has 2 ground floor bedrooms (1 queen, 1 set of bunk beds) and 1 loft space accessible by a ladder (double bed).
Best views of the lake among our smaller cabins! Full kitchen (stove, oven, fridge, coffee maker, toaster, microwave), TV, dining table and seating area.
Full bathroom with walk-in shower. Air conditioning and heat. Sleeps 6.
Covered porch with picnic table, additional seating, fire pit and propane grill. 1
reserved parking space. (More available by request and availability.)
- Winter season $200/night, $/day/week – $750
- Summer season $350/night, $200/day/week – $1,400
- Full kitchen with granite countertop, stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer, coffee maker, and toaster.
- Seating area with flat screen T.V.
- Just a few steps from the stairs that lead directly down to our private beach!
- Covered front porch with picnic table, sitting area, fire pit, and propane BBQ.
- 2 bedrooms one with a full sized bed, one with bunk bed and 1 full size bed in loft accessed by ladder. Sleeps 6.
- 1 newly remodeled (2021) bathroom with stand-up shower, sink and toilet. Hair dryer provided.
- Wireless internet and DirecTV.
- 1 designated parking space; more available upon request/availability.
- Complementary board games and book collection provided.
- Boat docks with electric hoists available, $200/week
- Pets welcome – $50/pet per stay
- Eco friendly – 100% cotton sheets, pillow cases and towels, and natural cleaning supplies utilized.
Check in time is 5:00 p.m.
Check out is 10:00 a.m.
3 night minimum stay between 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day; 2 night minimum the rest of the year.
There are discounted rates for a booking of 7 days or more.
We require 50% payment at booking.
The balance is due 14 days in advance of your arrival.
In addition to the final 50%, we require a security deposit of $200. The deposit will be refunded within 7 business days, provided everything is in good condition.
Cancellation can be up to 14 days before your stay. (Please see our policies for full details.)
Provided – Towels, linens, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and toilet paper. Satellite TV, air-conditioner, heat. Covered Front porch with picnic table and sitting area, propane BBQ, Fire pit
Bring – Firewood, life jackets (in NYS firewood must be purchased within 40 miles of your stay) – We provide free firewood when available
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: 400ft cove frontage, Air Conditioning, ECO-Friendly, Fishing deck, Secluded private road, Swimming beach
- View: View of Cayuga Lake!
- Size: 350ft²
- Categories: Cabin