Cabin 2 is newly renovated with bamboo flooring, fresh paint, new appliances, and new furniture. Lake views from the covered porch.
Cabin 2 sleeps 6 in 2 ground floor bedrooms (2 queen beds) and 1 loft space accessible by a ladder (double bed). Full kitchen (stove, oven, fridge, coffee maker, toaster, microwave), full bathroom, TV, dining table and seating area.
Air conditioning and heat. Sleeps 6.
Covered porch with picnic table, additional seating, fire pit, and propane grill. 1
reserved parking space. (More available by request and availability.)
- Winter season $175/night, $93/day/week – $650
- Summer season $300/night, $186/day/week – $1,300
- Just a few steps from the stairs that lead directly down to our private beach!
- Covered front porch with picnic table, sitting area, and fire pit/BBQ.
- 2 bedrooms, each with a queen-sized bed, and 1 full-size bed in loft accessed by ladder. Sleeps 6.
- 1 bathroom (remodeled 2021) with stand-up shower, sink and toilet. Hair dryer provided.
- Full kitchen with granite countertop, stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer, coffee maker, and toaster.
- Seating area with flat screen T.V.
- Wireless internet and DirecTV.
- 1 designated parking space; more available upon request/availability.
- Guest laundry facilities, as well as complementary board games and book collection provided.
- Boat docks with electric hoists available, $200/week
- Pets welcome – $50/pet per stay
- Eco friendly – 100% cotton sheets, pillow cases and towels, and natural cleaning supplies utilized.
Check in time is 5:00 p.m.
Check out is 10:00 a.m.
3 night minimum stay between 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day; 2 night minimum the rest of the year.
There are discounted rates for a booking of 7 days or more.
We require 50% payment at booking.
The balance is due 14 days in advance of your arrival.
In addition to the final 50%, we require a security deposit of $200. The deposit will be refunded within 7 business days, provided everything is in good condition.
Cancellation can be up to 14 days before your stay. (Please see our policies for full details.)
Provided – Towels, linens, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and toilet paper. Satellite TV, air-conditioner, heat. Covered Front porch with picnic table and sitting area, propane BBQ, Fire pit
Bring – Firewood, life jackets (in NYS firewood must be purchased within 40 miles of your stay) – We provide free firewood when available
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: 400ft cove frontage, Air Conditioning, ECO-Friendly, Fishing deck, Secluded private road, Swimming beach
- Categories: Cottage
Prices start at: $175 per night (+taxes and fees)