Compact and efficient, Cabin 3 is newly renovated with bamboo flooring, fresh paint, new appliances, and new furniture. Lake views from the covered porch!
Compact and efficient, Cabins 3 has two-bedrooms (1 queen bed, 1 full bed) and full bathroom with walk-in shower. Sitting/dining area, TV, and full kitchens. (Stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster.) Air conditioning
and heat. Sleeps 4
- Winter season $150/night, 79/day/week – $550/week
- Summer season $250/night, $158/day/week – $1100/week
- Just a few steps from the stairs that lead directly down to our private beach!
- Covered front porch with picnic table, sitting area, fire pit, and propane BBQ.
- 2 bedrooms, one with a queen-sized bed, one with a full-sized bed. Sleeps 4.
- 1 bathroom with stand-up shower, sink and toilet. Hair dryer provided.
- Full kitchen with granite countertop, stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer, coffee maker, and toaster.
- Seating area with flat screen TV.
- Wireless internet and DirecTV.
- 1 designated parking space; more available upon request/availability.
- Guest laundry facilities, as well as complementary board games and book collection provided.
- Boat docks with electric hoists available, $200/week
- Pets welcome – $50/pet per stay
- Eco friendly – 100% cotton sheets, pillow cases and towels, and natural cleaning supplies utilized.
Check in time is 5:00 p.m.
Check out is 10:00 a.m.
3 night minimum stay between 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day; 2 night minimum the rest of the year.
There are discounted rates for a booking of 7 days or more.
We require 50% payment at booking.
The balance is due 14 days in advance of your arrival.
In addition to the final 50%, we require a security deposit of $200. The deposit will be refunded within 7 business days, provided everything is in good condition.
Cancellation can be up to 14 days before your stay. (Please see our policies for full details.)
Provided – Towels, linens, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and toilet paper. Satellite TV, air-conditioner, heat. Covered Front porch with picnic table and sitting area, BBQ/Fire pit
Bring – Firewood, life jackets (in NYS firewood must be purchased within 40 miles of your stay) – We provide free firewood when available