Located on the hill above Cabins 1-4, Cabin 6 is directly across from Cabin 5. Lake views from the covered porch and a large outdoor entertaining area make this a guest favorite. 2 bedrooms (Full beds) and full bathroom with walk-in shower. Pull out couch. Open floor plan with kitchenette (stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster
and coffee maker), dining area and seating area. Sleeps 6.
Fire pit, propane grill, and outdoor seating area with lake views. 1 reserved
parking space. (More available by request and availability.)
- 2 bedrooms, each with a full sized bed. Pull out couch in living room. Sleeps 6.
- 1 bathroom with stand-up shower, sink and toilet. Hair dryer provided.
- Generous open floor plan with kitchenette and seating area.
- Kitchenette includes stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer, coffee maker, and toaster. Dishes and silverware provided.
- Eco friendly – 100% cotton sheets, pillow cases and towels, and natural cleaning supplies utilized.
- Wireless internet and DirecTV.
- 1 designated parking space; more available upon request/availability.
- Guest laundry facilities, as well as complementary board games and book collection provided.
- Boat docks with electric hoists available, $200/week
- Pets welcome – $50/pet per stay
- Winter season $200/night, $143/day/week – $1100/week
- Summer season $350/night, $193/day/week – $1350/week
Check in time is 5:00 p.m.
Check out is 10:00 a.m.
3 night minimum stay between 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day; 2 night minimum the rest of the year.
There are discounted rates for a booking of 7 days or more.
We require 50% payment at booking.
The balance is due 14 days in advance of your arrival.
In addition to the final 50%, we require a security deposit of $200. The deposit will be refunded within 7 business days, provided everything is in good condition.
Cancellation can be up to 14 days before your stay. (Please see our policies for full details.)
Provided – Towels, linens, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and toilet paper. Satellite TV, air-conditioner, heat. Covered Front porch with picnic table and sitting area, propane BBQ, fire pit
Bring – Firewood, life jackets (in NYS firewood must be purchased within 40 miles of your stay) – We provide free firewood when available
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: 400ft cove frontage, Air Conditioning, ECO-Friendly, Fishing deck, Secluded private road, Swimming beach
- Categories: Cottage