After a day of swimming, fishing, or reading on the patio, gather around the fire
put directly on the beach. Afterwards, let the waves lull you to sleep as you
relax in your spacious, new king-sized bed. Located directly on our private beach, the Spotted Sandpiper Lake Cottage was renovated Spring 2019 to be an exceptional Finger Lakes destination. The unit has 1 bedroom, 1 bath, and can sleep an additional 2 in the living room on a fold-out couch. Heating, a/c, live television, and DVD player provided. DirecTV and wifi provided. Full kitchen with oven, stove, refrigerator, coffee maker and toaster. Full bathroom with walk-in shower. Fire pit, picnic table, propane BBQ and additional seating provided.
Please note that parking for this unit is at the top of the boat ramp. Guests must
walk down the boat ramp or take a staircase (approximately 50 steps) from the
main parking level. Guests with 4-wheel or all-wheel drive may drive down to
the beach to drop off their luggage
- Additional amenities/information
- Additional boat docks available for $200/week
- 1 reserved parking space. (More available by request and availability.)
- Eco friendly – 100% cotton sheets, pillow cases and towels
- complementary board games and book collection provided.
- Pets welcome – $50/pet per stay
- Winter season $250/night, $172/day/week – $1200/week
- Summer season $450/night, $358/day/week – $2500/week
We provide all of the linens and bath towels you need for your stay, as well as paper products to get you started. Our kitchens include microwaves, gas or electric stovetops, gas or electric oven, refrigerators/freezers, coffee makers, pots, pans, dishes and silverware. We clean almost exclusively with eco-friendly products. Pack-n-plays and high chairs available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Need more space? Our nearly 4 acre property with 400 feet of frontage along Cayuga Lake and a private beach also has the Spotted Sandpiper Lake House, the Overlook Lodge, 8 cabins and 2 yurts. Ask us about our discounted rates for multiple rentals!