Relax with family and friends in our spacious 2,200 sq.ft., 2-story lake house
situated directly on our private beach! Whether you’re grilling on the deck,
relaxing with a book, fishing from your private dock, or toasting marshmallows around your fire pit on the beach, the lapping of waves provides the perfect soundtrack.
Perfect for entertaining, the lake house has 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a well appointed kitchen, 2 living areas with televisions (one on each floor), and a
dining room. The top (main) floor has two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and
one with 2 twin beds and a daybed with an additional twin underneath. The
lower floor has three bedrooms, one with a king bed, one with a queen bed,
and one with bunk beds (twin over full). A full-size foldout couch is also located on this level in the living area.
Propane BBQ, large wrap-around deck, and electric heat. Sleeps 15.
Rental includes a private dock and a boat slip with electric hoist. Accessed
down from the parking lot by approximately 50 steps. 4 reserved parking spaces.
(More available by request and availability.)
Between the 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day Weekend, the Lake House is rented in conjunction with the Bunk House and the Lake Cottage. Know collectively as the Lake House Complex, it can sleep a total of 23 guests in 7 bedrooms and 2 fold-out couches. The Bunk House has 2 sets of bunk beds and the Lake Cottage has 1 king bedroom with 1 fold-out couch in the living area.
- Lake House Winter season: $600/night, $360/day/week – $2500/week
- Lake House Summer season (when available): $850/night, $4000/week
- Lake House Complex Summer season (when available): $1250/night, $5,850//week
- Main Level:
- Open floor plan
- Full kitchen with stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, toaster and coffee maker, microwave, dishes, utensils.
- Dining room seats 8
- Living room with flat screen television
- Sliding glass doors leading to large deck overlooking Cayuga Lake.
- 1 full bathroom, including shower and bathtub.
- #1 Bedroom – Queen Sized Bed
- #2 Bedroom – 2 Twins and a Daybed
- Lower Level:
- Bedroom #3 – King bed and lake views
- Bedroom #4 – Set of bunk beds (Twin over Full)
- Bedroom #5 – Queen bed
- Den with couches (1 pull-out) and flat screen television
- Large living room with couches and flat screen television
- 1 full bathroom with walk-in shower
- Washer and dryer
- Additional amenities/information
- One boat hoist included with rental
- Private dock suitable for small, self-propelled water craft, fishing, and sunbathing.
- Parties can be had while renting the lake house, but they must be approved in advance. Please call or email us for more information.
- Eco friendly – 100% cotton sheets, pillow cases and tow
- Pets welcome – $50/pet per stay
Check in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check out is 11:00 a.m.
7 night minimum stay between 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day, unless gap dates are available; 2 night minimum stay the rest of the year.
There are discounted rates for a booking of 7 days or more and and discounts for renting more than 1 unit. Contact us for special group and family reunion rates!
We require 50% payment at booking.
The balance is due 14 days in advance of your arrival.
In addition to the final 50%, we require a security deposit. Please see our policies for more details..
Cancellation can be up to 14 days before your stay. (See policy for specific details.)
Provided – Towels, linens, dishes, pots, pans, utensils, toilet paper, paper towels, DirecTV, air conditioning, heat, fire pit on the beach, BBQ grill.
Bring – Firewood (in NYS firewood must be purchased within 40 miles of your stay)
- Guests: 12
- Amenities: 400ft cove frontage, Air Conditioning, ECO-Friendly, Fishing deck, Secluded private road, Swimming beach
- Categories: Cottage
Prices start at: $1,250 per night