The Spotted Sandpiper
Relax with family and friends in our spacious 2,200 sq.ft., 2-story lake house situated directly on our private beach! Whether you’re grilling on the deck, relaxing with a book, fishing from your private dock, or toasting marshmallows around your fire pit on the beach, the lapping of waves provides the perfect soundtrack.
Perfect for entertaining, the lake house has 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a well- appointed kitchen, 2 living areas with televisions (one on each floor), and a dining room.
The top (main) floor has two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and one with 2 twin beds and a daybed. The lower floor has three bedrooms, one with a queen bed, one with a double bed, and one with bunk beds. A pullout couch is also located on this level.
- Winter season: $600/night, $360/day/week – $2520/week
- Summer season: $850/night, $510/day/week – $3570/week
- Main Level:
- Open floor plan
- Full kitchen with stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, toaster and coffee maker, microwave, dishes, utensils.
- Dining room seats 8
- Living room with flat screen television
- Sliding glass doors leading to large deck overlooking Cayuga Lake.
- 1 full bathroom, including shower and bathtub.
- #1 Bedroom – Queen Sized Bed
- #2 Bedroom – 2 Twins and a Daybed
- Lower Level:
- Bedroom #3 – Queen bed and lake views
- Bedroom #4 – Set of twin bunk beds
- Bedroom #5 – Full bed
- Den with couches (1 pull-out) and flat screen television
- Large living room with 2 Futon couches which pull out to full sized beds, washer/dryer
- 1 full bathroom with walk-in shower
- Washer and dryer
- Additional amenities/information
- One electric boat hoist included with rental
- Private dock suitable for small, self-propelled water craft, fishing, and sunbathing.
- Parties can be had while renting the lake house, but you must let us know in advance. To accommodate larger numbers, you must rent a Port-a-John. Please call or email us for more information.
- Eco friendly – 100% cotton sheets, pillow cases and tow
- Pets welcome – $50/pet per stay
Check in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check out is 11:00 a.m.
3 night minimum stay between 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day; 2 night minimum stay the rest of the year.
There are discounted rates for a booking of 7 days or more and and discounts for renting more than 1 unit. Contact us for special group and family reunion rates!
We require 50% payment at booking.
The balance is due 14 days in advance of your arrival.
In addition to the final 50%, we require a security deposit of $300. The deposit will be refunded within 7 business days, provided everything is in good condition.
Cancellation can be up to 14 days before your stay. (See policy for specific details.)
Provided - Towels, linens, dishes, pots, pans, utensils, toilet paper, paper towels, DirecTV, air conditioning, heat, fire pit on the beach, BBQ grill.
Bring - Firewood (in NYS firewood must be purchased within 40 miles of your stay)