Cabin 5 – Whip-poor-will
Nestled on the hillside above Cabins 1-4, Cabin 5 has a long front porch with lovely lake views. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee on the porch or gather with friends to watch the stars come out over the lake.
- Covered front porch with sitting area
- 2 bedrooms, one with a full sized bed, one with bunk beds. (Twin on top, full sized below.) Sleeps 5.
- 1 bathroom with stand-up shower, sink and toilet. Hair dryer provided.
- Generous open floor plan with kitchenette and seating area.
- Kitchenette includes stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer, coffee maker, and toaster. Dishes and silverware provided.
- Eco friendly – 100% cotton sheets, pillow cases and towels, and natural cleaning supplies utilized.
- Wireless internet and DirecTV.
- 1 designated parking space; more available upon request/availability.
- Guest laundry facilities, as well as complementary board games and book collection provided.
- Boat docks with electric hoists available, $200/week
- Pets welcome – $50/pet per stay
- Winter season $225/night, $135/day/week – $950/week
- Summer season $325/night, $195/day/week – $1365/week
Check in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check out is 11:00 a.m.
3 night minimum stay between 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day; 2 night minimum the rest of the year.
There are discounted rates for a booking of 7 days or more.
We require 50% payment at booking.
The balance is due 14 days in advance of your arrival.
In addition to the final 50%, we require a security deposit of $200. The deposit will be refunded within 7 business days, provided everything is in good condition.
Cancellation can be up to 14 days before your stay. (Please see our policies for full details.)
Provided - Towels, linens, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and toilet paper. Satellite TV, air-conditioner, heat. Covered Front porch with picnic table and sitting area, BBQ/Fire pit
Bring - Firewood (in NYS firewood must be purchased within 40 miles of your stay)