Cabin 7 -The Merlin
Located on the hillside behind Cabins 5 and 6, Cabins 7 and 8 are our newest cabins. These large 2-story retreats boast 550 sq.ft. of living space!
- Covered front porch with sitting area and outdoor entertaining space with fire pit and seating.
- Master bedroom on 2nd floor with queen bed. Additional bedroom on first floor with double bed. Pull out couch in living room. Sleeps 6.
- 1 bathroom on 1st floor with stand-up shower, sink and toilet. Hair dryer provided.
- Generous open floor plan with kitchenette and seating area.
- Kitchenette includes stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer, coffee maker, and toaster. Dishes and silverware provided.
- Eco friendly – 100% cotton sheets, pillow cases and towels, and natural cleaning supplies utilized.
- Wireless internet and DirecTV.
- 1 designated parking space; more available upon request/availability.
- Guest laundry facilities, as well as complementary board games and book collection provided.
- Boat docks with electric hoists available, $200/week
- Pets welcome – $50/pet per stay
- Winter season $225/night, $135/day/week – $950/week
- Summer season $325/night, $195/day/week – $1365/week
Check in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check out is 11:00 a.m.
3 night minimum stay between 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day; 2 night minimum the rest of the year.
There are discounted rates for a booking of 7 days or more.
We require 50% payment at booking.
The balance is due 14 days in advance of your arrival.
In addition to the final 50%, we require a security deposit of $200. The deposit will be refunded within 7 business days, provided everything is in good condition.
Cancellation can be up to 14 days before your stay. (Please see our policies for full details.)
Provided - Towels, linens, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and toilet paper. Satellite TV, air-conditioner, heat. Covered Front porch with picnic table and sitting area, BBQ/Fire pit
Bring - Firewood (in NYS firewood must be purchased within 40 miles of your stay)