Nestled on the hillside above Cabins 1-4, Cabin 5 has a long front porch. It has generous open-floor plan with kitchenette (stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster and coffee maker), dining area, and seating area. TV and propane
fireplace make it the perfect place to cuddle up after a long day playing in the Finger Lakes!
2 bedrooms (1 double bed, 1 bunk bed with twin on top, double below) and full bathroom with walk-in shower. Sleeps 5.
Fire pit, propane grill, and outdoor seating area with lake views. 1 reserved
parking space. (More available by request and availability.)
- Covered front porch with sitting area
- 2 bedrooms, one with a full sized bed, one with bunk beds. (Twin on top, full sized below.) Sleeps 5.
- 1 bathroom with stand-up shower, sink and toilet. Hair dryer provided.
- Generous open floor plan with kitchenette and seating area.
- Kitchenette includes stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer, coffee maker, and toaster. Dishes and silverware provided.
- Eco friendly – 100% cotton sheets, pillow cases and towels, and natural cleaning supplies utilized.
- Wireless internet and DirecTV.
- 1 designated parking space; more available upon request/availability.
- Guest laundry facilities, as well as complementary board games and book collection provided.
- Boat docks with electric hoists available, $200/week
- Pets welcome – $50/pet per stay
- Winter season $150/night, $107/day/week – $750/week
- Summer season $300/night, $186/day/week – $1300/week
Check in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check out is 11:00 a.m.
3 night minimum stay between 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day; 2 night minimum the rest of the year.
There are discounted rates for a booking of 7 days or more.
We require 50% payment at booking.
The balance is due 14 days in advance of your arrival.
In addition to the final 50%, we require a security deposit of $200. The deposit will be refunded within 7 business days, provided everything is in good condition.
Cancellation can be up to 14 days before your stay. (Please see our policies for full details.)
Provided – Towels, linens, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and toilet paper. Satellite TV, air-conditioner, heat. Covered Front porch with picnic table and sitting area, BBQ/Fire pit
Bring – Firewood (in NYS firewood must be purchased within 40 miles of your stay)
- Guests: 5
- Amenities: 400ft cove frontage, Air Conditioning, ECO-Friendly, Fishing deck, Secluded private road, Swimming beach
- Categories: Cottage
Prices start at: $225 per night