Located on the hillside behind Cabins 5 and 6, Cabins 7 and 8 are among our newest cabins. These large 2-story retreats boast 550 sq.ft. of living space! Both cabins have a master bedroom with brand new king beds* with memory foam mattresses on the second floor and a full bathroom with walk-in shower on the first floor. Additional bedroom on ground floor has 2 twins. Pull out couch. Comfortable seating area with TV. Sleep 6. Both cabins include covered porches with seating areas, as well as picnic tables, fire pits, propane grills, and space for outdoor entertaining. 1 reserved parking space. (More available by request and
- Covered front porch with sitting area and outdoor entertaining space with fire pit and seating.
- Master bedroom on 2nd floor with queen bed. Additional bedroom on first floor with two twin beds. Pull out couch in living room. Sleeps 6.
- 1 bathroom on 1st floor with stand-up shower, sink and toilet. Hair dryer provided.
- Generous open floor plan with kitchenette and seating area.
- Kitchenette includes stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer, coffee maker, and toaster. Dishes and silverware provided.
- Eco friendly – 100% cotton sheets, pillow cases and towels, and natural cleaning supplies utilized.
- Wireless internet and DirecTV.
- 1 designated parking space; more available upon request/availability.
- Guest laundry facilities, as well as complementary board games and book collection provided.
- Boat docks with electric hoists available, $200/week
- Pets welcome – $50/pet per stay
- Winter season $275/night, $129/day/week – $900/week
- Summer season $375/night, $215/day/week – $1500/week
Great for families, reunions, business meetings. Free WiFi and Satellite TV.
Located right in the heart of the Finger Lakes. We have 400′ of beautiful Cayuga Lake Front to swim, boat, fish or just enjoy.
Check in time is 5:00 p.m.
Check out is 10:00 a.m.
3 night minimum stay between 3rd weekend in May and Labor Day; 2 night minimum the rest of the year.0
There are discounted rates for a booking of 7 days or more.
We require 50% payment at booking.
The balance is due 14 days in advance of your arrival.
In addition to the final 50%, we require a security deposit of $200. The deposit will be refunded within 7 business days, provided everything is in good condition.
Cancellation can be up to 14 days before your stay. (Please see our policies for full details.)
Provided – Towels, linens, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and toilet paper. Satellite TV, air-conditioner, heat. Covered Front porch with picnic table and sitting area, BBQ/Fire pit
Bring – Firewood, life jackets (in NYS firewood must be purchased within 40 miles of your stay) – We provide free firewood when available